BlackWatch Asset Management is a strategic manager of value-added and core plus investments in partnership with institutional and private capital investors.
BlackWatch establishes and monitors customized asset management strategies for investment properties owned by the firm. The firm’s services include:
• Maximize total return for each assigned asset through the analysis of property efficiencies and identifying opportunities for improved performance
• Monitor market conditions and work closely with our property management team and third party leasing agents to provide direction and oversight of business plans, budgets, forecasts, leases, analysis and approvals
• Manage cash flow, distribution analysis and investment projections
• Develop and distribute asset management reports to investors, consultants and other partners
• Review and approve leases and annual operating and capital budgets
• Provide pre-acquisition input and assistance in due diligence process, including review of financial and operational assumptions, and supporting the effort of originating and negotiation of debt financing
• Model full life cycle / financial analysis for each asset from acquisition through disposition.
• Manage coordination of post acquisition activities integration of asset(s) into the firm’s ownership portfolio
• Oversee asset disposition process
• Ensures Regulatory Compliance
BlackWatch Partners, LLC
Lee Park Tower One
3303 Lee Parkway
Dallas, Texas 75219
The BlackWatch Difference
What makes BlackWatch Partners different than other real estate investment and operating companies on the market? Our team brings a new level of energy, creativity and flexibility to the table, along with valuable industry experience and relationships needed to turn smart investments into superior returns.
BlackWatch actively manages each step of the investment process, including sourcing deal flow, due diligence, acquisition, asset and property management, value creation, and multiple exit options, to ensure success.