Pam Davis, CPM, RPA
Property Manager – January 2013 – Present – BlackWatch Property Management
Responsible for property management and construction management. Pam is an experienced veteran that handles the day to day property management of the Lee Park Portfolio and is responsible for the renovation of both lobbies, modernization of the elevators, and all tenant improvement work. In addition, Pam is responsible for the physical due diligence function in the acquisition process.
Property Manager –June 15, 2012 to December 2012 – Lincoln Property Company
Property Manager consultation for new ownership of Turtle Creek Village in the Oak Lawn area of Dallas, Texas. The property was acquired by Lincoln Property Company which was previously managed by Stream Realty Partners, LLP. Duties consist of: transitioning the property to the new ownership; assist with staff training; perform reconciliation of the 2011 operating expenses; assist the new property manager with tenant and vendor relations.
Property Manager – January 2012 to June 14, 2012 – Stream Realty Partners, LLP
Property Manager consultation for a third party assignment in the Oak Lawn area of Dallas, Texas. The property consists of two office buildings and three retail buildings on a 9.5 acre track referred to as Turtle Creek Village.
• Led the Stream team in bringing the property on line for a new owner of the property and client for Stream.
• Acquired certificates of occupancy for the office buildings.
• Evaluated and implemented service contracts for the property.
• Completed the management office set up, set up tenant relations program, and established financial controls used in the management office.
• Utilized strong financial and lease administration skills to accumulate data for the accounting department in implementation of the MRI system and financial reporting.
• Interviewed the tenants, listened to their concerns, and responded as quickly as possible.
• Spearheaded the establishment of a reputation with the tenants for outstanding customer service.
• Reviewed all leases, prepared lease briefs, and scanned all documents for the owner.
• Collaborated with leasing team in marketing the property.
• Prepared and presented 2012 operating and capital budget.
• Prepared the property to be resold.
• Assisted with 45 property tours with prospective purchasers.
• Provided property information to owner and prospective buyers about the property.
• Assisted with due diligence property tours and inspections.
Senior Property Manager – October 2010 to December 2011 – Dominus Commercial Management
Senior Property Manager for Oakwood Tower and One Lee Parkway West, a third party assignment. The properties consisted of approximately 120,000 square feet. This was a new venture for Dominus Commercial.
• Utilized strong management skills to implement procedures for a new property management company.
• Implemented procedures for property evaluation, financial reporting, customer service, contract negotiations, preventative maintenance programs, risk management, and construction management.
• Established lease administration procedures.
• Developed reporting procedures for new ownership.
• Collaborated with leasing team to stabilize tenant base through retention and new leases.
• Established and conducted construction management for the two properties.
Managing Member – February 2009 to October 2010 – Property Pursuits, LP
Property Pursuits offers a wide range of property management services to various clients in the property management business. Clients include Granite Properties, Goddard Investment Group, CapStar, Garrett Properties, Dominus Commercial, Trinity Investments, Haggard Properties.
• Conducted training of property managers for budget preparation and escalation/reconciliations.
• Supervised management staff during the extended absence of property manager.
• Assisted with lease administration, abstracting, and lease review.
• Prepare year end reconciliations and billings for tenant operating expenses.
• Conduct reviews of operating expense billings for clients.
• Prepare budgets, draft bid specifications, and evaluate service contract proposals for clients.
• Assist with the transition of new properties and disposition of assets.
General Manager – May 2007 to January 2009 – Trimarchi Management
General Manager for St. Paul Place, a direct ownership by Trimarchi Management & Goddard Investment Group. St. Paul Place is 273,080 square foot multi-tenant property in the Arts District of downtown Dallas.
• Direct responsibilities for management of St. Paul Place.
• Supervisory responsibilities for property personnel.
• Responsible for construction management of tenant finish and capital improvements.
Senior Property Manager – September 2005 to September 2006 – Transwestern Commercial Services
Senior Property Manager of three office properties, a third party assignment, for 5000 Quorum, Quorum Place, and North Quorum totaling 500,000 square feet in Addison, Texas.
• Direct property management activities for the office properties.
• Oversee the operations and customer relations.
• Supervise property staff.
• Financial reporting and budget planning for all three properties.
• Construction Management for tenant finish & capital projects.
• Collaborate with leasing to maintain high retention and maximize occupancy.
• Manage vendor relations for effective and efficient operations.
• Assisted with acquisition and disposition of properties.
General Manager – October 1998 to September 2005 – Equity Office Properties
General Property Manager from October 2000 to September 2005 for portfolio of 1.2 million square feet comprised of Lakeside Square, Four Forest, and North Central Plaza Three located in the Park Central submarket of Dallas, Texas. Senior Property Manager from October 1998 to October 2000, of Colonnade a 984,524 square foot trophy complex in Addison, Texas.
• Utilized strong financial skills through reporting of financial performance for three REIT properties.
• Managed a staff of 12 direct reports along with vendor on-site personnel for the
• Developed customer service program for the properties.
• Assisted with national consolidation of operations and vendor accounts.
• Utilized organization and team building skills to transition existing Colonnade staff 11 employees into new corporate culture and environment.
• Transitioned property to new owner when Equity Office sold the Texas portfolio.
Property Manager – February 1988 to October 1998 – Trammell Crow Company
• Property Manager for Providence Towers a 500,000-square foot office building, a third party account for New York Teachers/State of Alaska Fund, and three smaller office properties in the Dallas Metroplex, owned by Crow Family Holdings. Transitioned new property account into Trammell Crow management. Interfaced with property ownership to maintain high quality client service and interaction. Prepared operating budgets and financial reporting; managed staff of 12 direct reports; developed tenant relations program; responsible for construction management; prepared emergency plans.
Property Manager – November 1997 to January 1998 – Grubb & Ellis Management Services
Property Manager for Las Colinas Corporate Center, a new development under construction for third party client Archon. The project was under construction with the first phase being completed and the second phase beginning.
Group Manager – June 1996 to October 1997 – Prentiss Properties
• Oversight responsibilities for 1.3 million square feet of office space. The properties were six buildings located at LBJ and Luna Road referred to as Park West, a small office complex located at Beltline and Preston Road, six parcels of undeveloped land located on the opposite side of LBJ Freeway from Park West, and the common area for a light industrial park on Beltline Road west of Highway 35. Supervised an on-site staff of 22 as well as additional services provided by outside vendors. Prepared six budgets and subsequent operating statements to three different owners. Transitioned four of the Park West properties into a REIT from private ownership.
Property Manager – February 1987 to June 1996 - Equitable Real Estate/COMPASS Management & Leasing, Inc.
• Property Manager for One Dallas Centre located in the CBD of Dallas, 5950 Berkshire Lane located in Preston Center of Dallas, Park Central I & II located along the LBJ Corridor, Univision Tower located in the CBD of Dallas, Texas. Responsible for all phases of property management. Transitioned new properties into the Equitable/COMPASS portfolio throughout the nine year tenure.
Wynne/Jackson Property Management & Leasing April 1984 to January 1987
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL DESIGNATIONS/AFFILIATIONS
University of Texas/Dallas – B.A. General Studies - Management & Organizational Behavior
Texas Real Estate Broker’s License
Certified Property Manager (CPM®) – Institute of Real Estate Management Designation
Real Property Administrator (RPA) – BOMA Designation
BOMA Dallas (Building Owners and Managers Association): President (2006); Outstanding Local Member; Board of Trustees 9 years; Membership Committee Chairman 1998;TOBY Committee consultant 2009 to 2012
BOMA Southwest Conference: Sourthwest Region Outstanding Member Award: Regional TOBY Judge
BOMA International: Transportation Task Force Committee; Codes & Standards Committee; Emergency Preparedness Committee; TOBY Awards Judge 2000 - 2005
Texas BOMA: Board of Directors: Previous Member
Institute of Real Estate Management: Member
North Central Emergency Task Force
Quorum North Association: Vice President (2000)
Quorum South Association: Member (2006)
Long Range Planning Committee FUMC Royse City: Past Chair; Board of Trustees
City of Royse City: Planning & Zoning Commission; Library Board
BlackWatch Partners, LLC
Lee Park Tower One
3303 Lee Parkway
Dallas, Texas 75219
The BlackWatch Difference
What makes BlackWatch Partners different than other real estate investment and operating companies on the market? Our team brings a new level of energy, creativity and flexibility to the table, along with valuable industry experience and relationships needed to turn smart investments into superior returns.
BlackWatch actively manages each step of the investment process, including sourcing deal flow, due diligence, acquisition, asset and property management, value creation, and multiple exit options, to ensure success.