• Leads shift operations and directs vendors and subcontractors.
• Utilizes advanced skills to perform complex preventive maintenance and corrective repair of equipment, systems and grounds. Working under limited supervision, monitors building system operations and performance.
• Utilizes several trade skills such as carpentry, plumbing, electrical, painting, roofing, heating and cooling.
• Complies with all applicable codes, regulations, governmental agency and Company directives related to building operations and work safety.
• Arranges for subcontractors as needed.
• Reviews monthly tenant service request summaries to pinpoint and correct recurrent operational problems.
• Determines that work is complete, equipment is fully functional and tenant space is in prime working condition.
• Formulates and implements a preventive maintenance program to ensure that building machinery and systems meet or exceed their rated life.
• Inspects building systems including fire alarms, HVAC, and plumbing to ensure operation of equipment is within design capabilities and achieves environmental conditions prescribed by owner.
• Estimates time and materials needed to complete repair.
• Maintains inventory of adequate supplies and tools and orders necessary materials to complete all tasks.
• Schedules preventive maintenance and other downtime to minimize business interruption and inconvenience.
• Performs assigned repairs, emergency and preventive maintenance.
• Completes maintenance and repair records as required.
• Responds quickly to emergency situations, summoning additional assistance as needed.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Provides informal assistance such as technical guidance, and/or training to coworkers.
• Coordinates and assigns tasks to co-workers within a work unit and/or project.
To apply for this position please send a cover letter and your resume in a pdf format to email@example.com
BlackWatch Partners, LLC
Lee Park Tower One
3303 Lee Parkway
Dallas, Texas 75219
The BlackWatch Difference
What makes BlackWatch Partners different than other real estate investment and operating companies on the market? Our team brings a new level of energy, creativity and flexibility to the table, along with valuable industry experience and relationships needed to turn smart investments into superior returns.
BlackWatch actively manages each step of the investment process, including sourcing deal flow, due diligence, acquisition, asset and property management, value creation, and multiple exit options, to ensure success.